Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Midterms are over...yay

Okay now I can breathe, my life is in chaos, why? I had to take last quarter's finals and midterms are upon me and I am overwhelmed but I shall rise and be a great student. I didn't do well on my finals but then it's expected. I took incompletes last quarter as I couldn't do my finals because my mother passed. I got many condolences, but my family were expecting it as she had cancer and was suffering at the end of her days. Cancer is the worst of all illnesses as it leaves the patient weak, in extreme pain, and many other bad things that I don't want to remember right now. My emotions are still raw as she passed on Nov 21 2009, just 5 days before her b'day. She would have been 58. I am going to be 25 this year so I had 24 wonderful years with her. That's the end of that for now. Anyways I am going to focus on my studies as that was her last wish. I am going to be the best psychology teacher ever. I may consult on the side. I mean I have had so many things I got over. I have learned so many lessons and these events have made my faith in God stronger than ever. Also it has made me a better person in general.

2 comments:

  1. Asma! Its nice to read your blog and I hope we can keep in touch this way. I love your determination. I remember your mom.. my mom and I used to run into her on the streets in dar. I pray for God's comfort. Keep blogging xoxo

    ReplyDelete