Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Thoughts

Ok so it's extremely rare that I post more than one blog a day. But I have all these thoughts and I need to write them. I think it's therapeutic. Once I am done helping my aunt move, I really want to explore the areas around me, I dunno go hiking, biking something outdoors. The problem is that I live kinda far to do that. I really wish I had a car so I could drive myself to the bike trail. I might just go to the Santa Ana Botanical gardens, although it's not free anymore =( I love enjoying nature and being there with it. Taking photos, naming plants and animals (I try and I have a book thanks to Cindy Shannon). I guess I should tell you who that is. It all started with Anne Scott, my Earth Science teacher, she got me into caring about the environment. I then joined the E.A.G.L.E. club where I met awesome people who care more about the environment. I went on several adventures with them. Then I took Bio 3 (for fun) with Cindy and she helped me realize how easy it was to name plants and animals if you only pay a little attention. Also she got me into kayaking. Thank goodness it's cheap at SB. So that's my little story

No comments:

Post a Comment