Thursday, November 25, 2010

the home of the free

So I watched Sex and the City 2, just because I wanted to. I realized that I just take some things for granted like having freedom as a woman in a country. It's horrible to see that many women in other countries do not enjoy the freedom we take for granted. Why is the world warring against women? Do they not realize that we are your mothers? If not your sisters or wives? What we need is a place that promotes women's rights and liberties can we make such a country? It sure doesn't exist in U.S. there are still glass ceilings at work. Is there a country for women? If not I wish I could make one where there are laws that benefit women.

2 comments:

  1. I think women have managed to rule men very well.
    Just look and you will find many examples !
    freedom is just word which means little to them when they have taken away from so many men in stealth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. true but I just mean in general.

    ReplyDelete