Thursday, December 13, 2012

Xmas and new ventures

So it's Christmas, all who believe in Christ will hopefully celebrate Him...as a Religious Studies major I can safely say that all the religions who believe in Christ whether as a Prophet or as a Son of God, should celebrate what He taught. Love, Kindness, Tenderness. Today I heard an amazing tape on the radio labeled "from God", the radio refers to it as "The God Tape" it's very touching. It goes something like
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8eVdW-GqaE
Please listen to it! It will truly make your day!
IN other news, I am reapplying for jobs abroad as an ESL teacher again. I think I have just been going around it with the wrong channels (i.e. the company was giving me shady answers). If I do not attempt and do not show my skills who will notice? Anyways, I could lament over how I could do things differently. I am not going to as I would not have progressed nor learned anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment