Wednesday, June 12, 2013

My therapy

My therapy is writing, it has always been that way. Ever since I was a teen, I have forgotten what it is like. I have noticed I can't even watch a movie at home without doing something on a computer or cellphone. I have become too addicted to games and such, and I am losing time with myself and with those around me. I have decided that whenever I spend time with someone I will not be on the phone, unless it is absolutely necessary. I will encourage the other person to do the same as I am taking time out for them and vice versa. Thus, they should be interacting with me, that is not much to ask. Without human interaction, we are going to develop into a intellectually poor people. I am not willing to be one of them, are you? I am so tired of being put down by everyone that I need to re-energize myself from their negativity and rise; that is much easier said than done. I wish I had time to do what matters most to me. Perhaps someday my day will come, and I have to make the effort into making that happen, somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment