Saturday, September 7, 2013

ah...the pettiness of people

so it has been confirmed by another friend that I had been "let go" because another tutor did not like me. Who knows why? I hardly talked to her and minded my own business, perhaps she was racist? As my supervisor said a student claimed that I insulted her because she was Muslim? I replied well, that's strange since I am Muslim, myself. Funny isn't it? Another instance was when one of the tutors didn't know what it meant to "bear arms" as in have guns, he thought it meant to have bear arms...0_o and I am a bad tutor? Now I am thinking, why in the world didn't I defend myself, esp if my one of the upper people said oh I got a lot of complaints about you...I should have said, then why didn't you call me into your office and confront me? Why didn't you let me know I was not doing my job properly? Don't I get a warning? Or advice? You just fire me because of some other employee doesn't like me? That person always makes baked goods and other things to be in good standing with others...ooo BLANK brought me cookies...that's awesome, doesn't matter if they talk shit behind my back...really? WOW...good luck judging yourself in the afterlife sister! May you be reborn a better person!

No comments:

Post a Comment