Saturday, March 27, 2010

spring is here

Finally it's getting warmer in Santa Barbara. Okay so I am a little spoilt with Californian weather. The ideal temperature is 75F. I love hot cocoa on a cold day :) thank god for lactose free milk but then again soy milk isn't bad either. I have to get a good brand of soy milk but so far I want to stick to regular milk without lactose. I cannot wait till September when I get to live with my friend Coco :) it's so sad that my roommates don't like me and think that I am taking their food. Although they admit that I always have the most food anyways I always pray for them and forgive them. I pray that they see who I am and just leave me be. I finally learned how to bike now I only have to learn how to control it better which I am going to attempt today.

No comments:

Post a Comment