Friday, March 12, 2010

Would I...

Would I make a good parent because I have liberal views? Because I can accept my child for who they are and if they happen to be queer it would be okay. My family is so close I want mine to be too. Would I make a good wife because I would love my husband with all my heart and soul? Because my husband would know God comes first in my life. Would I make a good teacher because I love children so much? I want to teach them how to love everyone and tell them they all the same in God's eyes. Stop the hate and start living. Learn to love people for who they are and eventually they will love you too. It's a difficult journey for all of us, lets make it easier by loving each other.

2 comments:

  1. All your thought are great,just know still they are thoughts which always are to be discarded in the end.
    what matters is what your your natural state is which is HIM.
    He needs you to be completely out of the your self then when you will be HIM.
    This is the simple fact which we never ever can understand but try to.
    Yasin

    ReplyDelete