Tuesday, June 1, 2010

My pet peeves

Ah yes we all have them. We all prolly do something that annoys someone, including me. But, these are my pet peeves

  1. smoking in front of me 
  2. not being on time for something
  3. not doing your job
  4. not helping when you should
  5. not returning things on time
  6. cutting me off by walking in front of me
  7. bumping into me and not sayin sorry or excuse me before
I can't think of anything else...I just like venting lol since I needed a costco card (I have my own but it was for school stuff) and the person hasn't returned it! I am really mad right now...because we have to go to costco today and we had planned to go at a certain time since we all have classes at other times...urgh maybe I can use my card and whomever pays will be reimbursed...

No comments:

Post a Comment