Friday, June 4, 2010

Today...6/3/2010

name a person that always makes you smile, cry, joyous and happy. No one. However there's one person for me and it's God. He's always there and holds my hand during tough times but I have to remember Him and be with Him too. On another topic so I was with my friend B again and as usual he always makes me laugh and fall for him all over again. Although I have tried to suppress my feelings, it's not working. I asked him to be there for my b'day and apparently he might be with his gf (i.e. my friend) and unfortunately she's not 21 so she can't come downtown with us. I asked him to ask her nicely without having her choose between me and her. I got through to him thankfully. I don't and won't be the person who breaks apart a relationship especially if they are my friends or even when they are not my friends. Imagine being that person. If you break a relationship who's to say that your bf/gf won't leave you when times are tough (because the person left his/her former partner for you). Of course there are exceptions on why they left the person (but in this case you didn't really break the relationship). For instance I have a friend and she was seeing a guy who was married but it was the guy who was pursuing her. Apparently his "then" wife was doing black magic on him. Anyways needless to say my pal's with him now and has a baby boy (5 yrs old now) so it all worked out.

No comments:

Post a Comment