Friday, September 10, 2010

life as I know it

it's so strange I feel restless, uninterested and crazy. I am no longer interested in anything but pursuing my goal of reaching a state of self realization. I want to read as many spiritual books as I can. People have such wrong ideas about God. There's no one path that leads to him but in fact all paths do. There's nothing wrong with being a murderer, homosexual, adulterer etc God loves us all. I suggest you read Paramansha Yogananda's books as he can explain it better. Such an amazing yogi, he is. I think it's so important to believe in your values but also accept people as they are. I used to write anything and everything I felt and needed to let out.

1 comment:

  1. You are whole as you are nothing needs to be realized,unless you want to be lost in finding what you have since you came to your body.

    ReplyDelete