Monday, September 27, 2010

My goals

so today I was thinking what I was going to do if things didn't quite go my way. I am so scared that if I don't do well in my class I won't get to be a psych major anymore but then I remembered that if that is so what's the worst that can happen? I have to change my major and start again, so it'll take more time but I will figure it out. Here are some things that I want to do

  1. graduate with a 3.0 or better
  2. get into a grad school
  3. teach classes
  4. go scuba diving
  5. go backpacking (anywhere)
  6. visit European countries
  7. go to India again
  8. defend myself and make my family realize I am an adult
  9. have confidence around my family
  10. learn to be sharper and better
  11. get an A in any major class
  12. get a letter of recommendation
  13. get an internship
  14. get a part time job

No comments:

Post a Comment