Monday, September 7, 2020

Motivational Speaker, Tyson Michael

 Hello folks, so today I spoke with a motivational speaker named Tyson, please do check him out on 

Instagram  https://www.instagram.com/tysonmichael_/?hl=en

You Tube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFf8IDfpj_no1zvMUAeLZCA/videos

He is only 22, and already ahead of his game, and a person to watch and follow. Age is just a number, do not let it deter you, he's an old soul in a young man's body (in a good way). We all need help in our lives, sometimes more than usual and for me this pandemic has taken its toll. We talked about how I am worth as a person and that I should present myself to others in order to be my very best self. We talked about how Happy Planners has changed my and my friend's lives for the better. It was so easy and natural to talk to him, I felt as though I was talking to an old friend. My next post will be on tips on how to live in S. California, and how to navigate some of the things that I have struggled with and now I am aware of how to make it easier for others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment