Monday, August 31, 2020

Another day in my life

Hello fellow humans, first of all thank you all for all of your amazing vibes. Many good things are happening, also I spent 8/20 with my dad as it was his birthday. I am moving into an apartment with another person, this is exciting as I can finally rest easy knowing I’m not putting my faiji and fuaji’s (aunt and uncle) life in danger. Many of you are probably wondering what Smi means, it’s my nickname that my family has given me. My nanima (maternal grandma) used to call me Asmini which means Jasmine. And my lovely cousins used to call me Asmi, as a tender term. Somehow it got even more shortened to Smi, my friend Alkesh was the first to call me that. I have been so extraordinarily blessed that I feel overwhelmed by the love from everyone. You have my utmost gratitude, and I can only hope you feel the same love from me. Here’s a motivational photo I found hope it helps 


No comments:

Post a Comment