Tuesday, August 11, 2020

The Search for truth

 Ever since I was young, I did not believe in the religion I was born into. There were so many inconsistencies that I couldn't fathom why I did not believe in it. I tried my best to fit in and listen to my mother's wishes, but I was beyond miserable. Lately the pandemic has been helping seek our truth within via meditation and reading books. Resources like books, podcasts, and youtube channels. A great motivational coach is Jay Shetty https://jayshetty.me/ his videos are really good, another good one is Dhar Mann https://www.dharmann.com/ I am listing resources for everyone so it's easier to access. I do not get paid for listing these but please leave any suggestions to improve upon or if you want me to cover any additional topics. I am still learning to be better but what works is asking yourself what is that you want via meditation. Call upon who you connect with, whether it Jesus, Moses, Vishnu, Ram, Krishna, Mohammad, Hazarat Ali, Buddha, etc. 

No comments:

Post a Comment