Monday, December 14, 2020

Dating in times of Covid-19

 Since I have been single for almost half a year it’s been rather frustrating dating. Here’s what I noticed: 

1. They will say no because we can’t physically meet

2. Communication is 10X harder because they don’t want to talk

3. People think ghosting is okay because we can’t meet in person 

4. Going “out” has been eliminated so it’s difficult to meet them even if you want to 

5. Pandemic brings out the worst in people (maybe not such a bad thing)

6. Stress creates a hardship and people do not want to give a new relationship a chance 

These reasons above have made it difficult for me to date, however I have been “seeing” a guy in Calgary, Canada and it’s so difficult not to hop on a plane to go see him. It’s rather frustrating but I know when we meet it’s going to be even more special, hopefully he keeps talking to me and we can survive this pandemic and meet in person next year in June 2021, I’m hoping it’s earlier but I’m keeping a late date in case of disappointment. Here’s to keeping things fun and hopefully a relationship blossoms 

No comments:

Post a Comment