Monday, December 7, 2020

Loving yourself

 Lately I have been trying to find myself more and enjoying my own company. Having a phone does not help as it distracts me from trying to be my own best friend. It sounds narcissistic of me and rather like an ego trip but it really isn’t. It’s been a difficult journey to learn to love myself. Having a life coach helps too as they remind you of your value and what you have to offer. I still have some ways to go but writing out poems, journaling and meditation has helped bring out the best parts of me. I believe that having a planner has helped me get control of my life, I recommend using happy planners to help write out your goals, they have cute sticker books as well to help you with organizing your life. Doing what I love helps me too, been going on walks and enjoying nature in every way possible. Being in nature helps me recharge my energy and bring out my best self. 

No comments:

Post a Comment