Thursday, April 29, 2010

the root cause

Today in health psychology I found out that people who have experienced trauma are susceptible to suppression of their immune system. I think that I am one of them because after my mother passed I have been getting ill a lot more. I know she is in a better place and has a lot of joy. In the afterworld she is a better person and she know who the lord of the time is! She has all the knowledge if she sought it. The good news is that I found that writing about traumas helps the trauma participants. So let's begin.
In the beginning there was me at 12 yrs old. I was in primary school still, and I found out that my mother had cancer. I didn't know what it was and what effects it has. I remember my family members all helping mine to deal with it. I remember being at the mosque and my Yasin kaka came up to me and said "don't you want to go see your mom in the hospital?" and I was glad to escape the mosque and he took me (I think) or someone took me to the hospital. The doctors came and told me about cancer and showed me the tumor they removed. If I only knew! I would have been more interested but I remember it was like a ball and it was full of string like attachments. (I now know that those were the abnormal cells all piled together). ....to be continued

2 comments:

  1. So much at such an early age ,it is good that you are writing in words so that we and you can be able to understand the past better.

    ReplyDelete