Saturday, April 24, 2010

Stress and Health

I am taking health psychology and it's enlightened me to how stress can negatively affect everything. Not that I didn't know this but it's good to see the actual research version. So I am sick again thanks to stress, I thought I was on top and in control of my stress, I guess not. Or maybe my immune system was at an all time low...I don't know. Lately I have been getting sick a lot and I don't like it. Maybe I should get flu shots? They are free...LOL but I feel like I get more sick with them I don't know maybe it's another strain of flu...who knows. I guess I will get flu shots regularly now! The thing is maybe I have bronchitis, because my friend had it and I was studying with him...hmm I will get an appointment. So my bro found a kitten! YAY! I love cats like nobody's business! I melt when I see a fuzzy little or big cat. Even the mean ones are nice to me because they can sense my love. Love is a powerful thing and it conquers all. I am glad he found it because it will help him with his grief. I know he's still grieving but I don't know how to help him. I guess just be there for him. I pray for him as he needs it, but unfortunately we can't keep it as 1. it's expensive 2. I can't take him to Uni as there's a no pet policy. The only thing we can keep is fish :( I am soo sad :(

No comments:

Post a Comment