Sunday, May 9, 2010

The Beauty of Friendship (with names)

Sometimes I feel alone then my friend calls me or texts me and it makes my day! My friends are such an asset and I am so blessed to have so many that are willing to do anything for me. Some say that family members cannot be your friends, I beg to differ. No matter what differences we have I will never forget my childhood friends who happen to be my cousins :) Thank you Kulsum, Marium and Safia. Then there are special people who will save you from bullies and you don't forget them Thanks Sheliza. In high school times were tough and along came four angels to save me Thank you Alkesh, Anisha, Ntale and Sajida. In University my mom was ill and I needed someone so much and I got a whole team of friends Thanks to Katie, Audra, Kevin, Richard, Kat I thank you for being in life. I love you my dear friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment