Saturday, May 15, 2010

such wonderful friends and family

So for the past few days I will admit I was sad. But lately it's as though someone has cast a wonderful spell :) I am getting reassurances left and right from family and friends. Today one of my friends made cookies for me. I want to cry (with joy, humility and other words that I can't think of) Also the other day I was feeling sad and I met a friend on campus and he gave me a hug! I have been so blessed and I know he who is above all else is especially looking after me now more than ever. Prayers are a wonderful thing. I can't believe so many people are praying for me! I know that whenever I pray I do it with a pure heart and with utmost devotion. I know that prayers work. I have been busy but my lord has been hinting that He is there for me through my friends and family. Thank God for such great people in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment